This announcement informs the general public that application for the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 has commenced. Experienced and qualified applicants are all invited.
However, before we delve into the job details in full, let’s first take a glance at the CBE. Because as a potential employee, having a solid grasp of the institution for which you are going to work is a plus.
About the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE)
The Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, commonly abbreviated as CBE, is a state-owned enterprise with over 1,200 branches strategically positioned in the main cities and towns across the country.
Founded in 1942 and beginning its operation a year later, with just two branches and 43 staff members, today, the Bank prides itself as the largest financial institution in Ethiopia.
CBE is headquarters in Addis Ababa, the capital and most populous city of Ethiopia. A city with an estimated population of nearly 3million people.
As of 2018, the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia boasts 565.50 billion Birr in assets; that is a whopping 20 billion US Dollars, as against 303.6 billion Birr which it had in June 2015.
The institution has seen massive growth over the past years of its active operation in the country, even though its early days weren’t as smooth and fruitful as one might have thought it would be.
From 43 staff in 1943 to currently employing approximately 34,879 permanent staff is no joke.
And in addition to providing modern banking services to millions of Ethiopians, CBE operates branches in other African countries, including Djibouti and South Sudan. Also, there are plans to open more branches in Dubai and the United States.
The Commercial Bank of Ethiopia is one of the key employers in the country, and rightly so, it is actively looking to employ qualified and experienced individuals who are passionate and ever-ready to work in the financial sector.
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Information
|AGE||35 and below|
|POSITIONS||Accountancy, ICT, Trainee, Data Center, and more|
|QUALIFICATION||B.A. Degree in Economics or Management or Accounting or other|
|EXPERIENCE||0, 1,2,3, or more|
|CGPA||2.5 and above|
|SALARY||It Varies, depending upon the position|
|GRADUATION YEAR||Depends on the position|
|JOB LOCATION||Could be anywhere, within Ethiopia|
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 Announcement!
The Commercial Bank of Ethiopia has just published, on their official webpage, the much-anticipated latest vacancies. Therefore, all interested and qualified job seekers with or without experience in banking and finance should embrace this opportunity with open arms.
Applicants are, therefore, advised to apply as soon as possible before the deadline and not wait until the last minute.
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 is ideal for individuals who wish to work in a Government organization here in the country.
Put your credentials to work today before you run out of time!
How to Apply for CBE Bank Vacancy in Ethiopia
- Visit the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Vacancy portal (combanketh.et/en/vacancy/) and click on Apply to apply for the job.
- After you have clicked to apply for the job, a new page will open, redirecting you to CBE iRecruitment Visitor Home Page. Right on that page, click on Register to sign up for a user account.
- On the registration page, enter your Email, Name (First and Last Name). You will also have to create a Password. Once done, click Submit. In the case of password, however, use a word or alphanumeric where you can easily recall. You will always need your Email and Password to access your CBE iRecruitment Portal.
- Upon logging in to the CBE iRecruitment, you will be prompt to Create Your Profile and Attach Your Resume to Your Account if you have it. Otherwise, you can provide your details for your resume to be created for you online. So, you can upload your resume from your device if at all you have. But whatever is the case, select the option and click Continue.
- On this page, under My Account, you have to fill in every blank space, your personal information, including Phone Number, Address, Preferred Location of Work, and more. Also, ensure to attached CV, including every other documents.
- Input your Grade Level (CGPA), College, and Qualification Type, and Date Received.
- Select your Field of Study and everything that has to do with your qualifications.
- Crosscheck to ensure you don’t leave any stones unturned and that the forms are well filled. Then click the Save button to submit your application.
- Upon submitting the application, you should receive an Email confirmation message from CBE.
CBE Vacancy Guide
As of this time, the application is online-based. Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined above and apply via the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Vacancy portal.
Note, you will be prompt to upload some credentials, including Curriculum Vitae (CV), Work Experience Document, etc.
Note again that application starts immediately from the date the positions are confirmed officially on CBE’s vacancy section.
All documents should be scan in Docx or PDF formats, and the document’s sizes should not exceed 2MB.
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia 2022 Apply Online
Please note that the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) are currently not employing! Meanwhile, post a comment below if you are interested and subscribe to this post to get notified, via Email, of new CBE job vacancies.
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) Contact
|ADDRESS||Gambia Street, P.O.Box 255 Addis Ababa|
Please note that this page is dedicated only to the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 for fresh graduates, experienced and qualified individuals.
Since its inception in the early 40s, CBE has remained the largest employer in the financial sector. Therefore, always on the lookout to employ well-qualified job seekers to fill in the various positions.
On this page, we are continually going to keep you posted on the new job vacancy at the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia in 2022 and beyond.
It is one of the ways we are helping job seekers and young fresh graduates in Ethiopia find a job they will so much appreciate.
Do you have any queries and or complaints? Don’t hesitate to let us know what you think of this opportunity to work in Ethiopia’s most prestigious banks.
One more last thing, please. Share this post with your friends using any of the social media buttons below. Your friends might also find it helpful.