The International School of Paris, often abbreviated as ISP, is a private international school in Paris.
The ISP is located in the heart of Paris, a few steps from the Eiffel Tower. It offers its students three state-of-the-art campuses while relying on the extraordinary cultural and historical richness of Paris.
The International School of Paris is the only school in France to offer the three programs of the International Baccalaureate (IB): from kindergarten to high school.
The ISP provides a demanding international education, is culturally rich, attentive to the latest innovations, and fully integrates the environmental and societal challenges of our time.
As the lead school for the International Baccalaureate in France, ISP prepares its students to engage and succeed in a complex world.
International School of Paris Fees
|TYPE OF FEE||TERM OF FEE||AMOUNT|
|APPLICATION FEE||One-time (non-refundable)||€1,000|
|ENTRY FEE||New students only||€9,500|
|TUITION FEE||Yearly||€21,800 – €33,000|
Application fees: €900 per student (non-refundable).
Registration fees: €9,000 for fresh students. These fees are due only once, during the first year of registration at the school. There is no annual re-registration fee.
All of the school income comes from tuition fees and related fees, and any surplus is directly reinvested in the school.
The tuition fees are calculated exhaustively. They include many services, usually charged extra by other schools such as:
Educational material, school outings, and external speakers
- Textbooks and school supplies, workshops, laboratory equipment, subscriptions
- All fees and registration fees for the International Baccalaureate examinations, transcripts included
- Fees for musicians, theater companies, speakers, masterclasses, etc.
- Compulsory outings and study trips, including on-site accommodation, transport costs (metro, bus, train, plane), entrance tickets and guides, etc.
Computing and other advanced technologies
- Access to advanced technologies for classroom use, including a one-to-one program (individualized) on iPad, from Grade 6 to Grade 9 (college)
Support for students, especially non-English speaking students and atypical students
- For all students: a team dedicated to the social, emotional, and physical well-being of students
- Differentiated pedagogy: support for gifted children; tutoring for children with learning difficulties
- In high school: support and accompaniment for university entrance files
- For non-English speaking students: English support with our English as an Additional Language (EAL) program
- In middle school and high school: mother tongue teaching (languages offered: Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and French)
International School of Paris Age Grades
International School of Paris Contact Details
|PHONE||+33 (0)1 42 24 09 54|
|ADDRESS||6 Rue Beethoven, 75016 Paris, France|