Little British Schools, a co-educational, independent school in Meudon, a suburb of Paris, aim to inspire children passionate about learning English and provide them with all needed to be successful and fluent in written and spoken English.
Little British Schools Linguistic Experiences
- Private English Tutor in Paris
- English holiday camps
- Attending a boarding school in England
Private English Tutor in Paris
Little British Schools offer customized lessons tailored to the child’s needs – for rapid progress. Native Anglophones, with quality and pedagogical characteristics, are selected to handle most of the teaching.
Little British Schools’ teachings are inspired by the Montessori method and aim to provide each pupil with the ideal conditions to learn and thrive.
English Holiday Camps
The holiday camps are for students who already have a strong level of English and would like to spend an unforgettable holiday in Britain, choosing from an array of different activities. The school offers international holiday camps for parents who wish to combine the youngsters’ English language learning with recreation in a structured daily schedule. Click here for more information.
Attending a Boarding School in England
Boarding facilities provide students with a unique educational experience. Partner schools are picked according to the needs of each child to ensure that they will thrive during their stay.
You can reach out to the school for more information about boarding and accommodation using the information below.
Discovering English in a Day Camp
Little British Schools organizes day camps in Parisian schools to introduce English to children aged 4 and 6 years. By inviting pupils to participate in fun activities such as art and craft, songs, and dance, the school allows children to learn English passionately.
Little British Schools Camps
- Anglophone camps are for young learners who already have an intermediate level of English as these camps do not have dedicated English lessons. So students need a sufficiently high level of English to participate. In these camps, children can enjoy various activities, including sports, and cultural trips, while communicating in English every day.
- International camps provide an atmosphere where students of different languages and nationalities learn English while having fun. English camps are throughout Great Britain, from the South of England to the North of Scotland. These camps combine cultural trips and sports with English language learning according to their interests.
Little British Schools Camps
- Ardmay House International Summer Camp
- Giggleswick International Summer Camp
- Learn & Experience
- Marlborough College
- Millfield English Language Holiday Courses
- Queen Ethelburga’s College
- Sedbergh International Summer Camp
- Windermere International Summer School
Little British Schools Partner Schools
- Ackworth School
- All Hallows School
- Ashville College
- Aysgarth School
- Beechwood Sacred Heart School
- Brockhurst and Marlston House
- Fyling Hall School
- Giggleswick School
- Pocklington School
- Queen Mary’s School
- Mount St Mary’s College
- Sedbergh School
- Windermere School
Little British Schools Fees
|TYPE OF FEE||TERM OF FEE||AMOUNT|
|APPLICATION FEE||One-time (new students)||€50|
|REGISTRATION FEE||One-time (new students)||€1,100|
Little British Schools Years
Little British Schools Contact Details
|PHONE||+33 6 27 34 91 83|
|ADDRESS||3 rue du Ponceau 92190 Meudon, Paris|